2023 Electric Outdoor Equipment Program
We’ve added additional equipment eligible for a rebate! Download the application for details and the list of qualifying equipment.
Your electric cooperative is offering rebates on electric lawnmowers, leaf blowers and string trimmers, and more – up to $50 toward the cost of new equipment.
Whether you search online or stop by your local hardware store, we want you to find equipment to keep your lawn well-maintained for years to come. When shopping, look for manufacturers who use lithium-ion batteries as they provide the power you expect and charge quickly. If you need a new push mower, be sure you choose a model that runs on at least 36 volts.
The brand you choose is up to you, as well as where you make the purchase – we trust you know what you need and respect where you want to shop.
Why go electric – beyond the savings this incentive provides? You can say goodbye to gas cans and mixing two-cycle fuel. With electric equipment, all you have to do is keep your battery packs charged. This incentive will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
For more information, please contact Whitewater Valley REMC at 765-458-5171.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be a current Whitewater Valley REMC residential member-consumer.
- The applicant’s primary address is identified on the application.
- Rebates apply to push or self-propelled lawnmowers (does not include riding mowers), leaf blowers, and string trimmers only (corded or battery equipment is eligible).
- Rebate does not apply to equipment combo packs.
- Equipment must be purchased new; reconditioned or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Rebates for qualifying equipment are the lesser of $50 or 50% of purchase price.
- Limit (1) rebate per member account.
- Customer must complete and submit application to Whitewater Valley REMC.
- Proof of purchase required (receipt or paid invoice).
- Completed rebate application and documentation must be received within 90 days of purchase date.
- Equipment must be purchased between January 1 and December 31, 2023.
- Equipment must have a minimum one-year warranty.
- Lawnmowers must have a minimum of 36 volts.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis while funds are available.
- Rebates may take up to 6 weeks from receipt of the application by Whitewater Valley REMC to process.
- Hoosier Energy has full discretion over the rebate and reserves the right to modify the program at any time.