Whitewater Valley REMC was formed after
Fayette-Union County REMC and Wayne County REMC consolidated.
Fayette-Union County REMC was originally incorporated in January 1937.
Wayne County REMC was originally incorporated in August 1936.
The first pole was set on April 4, 1938, for Fayette-Union County REMC on the Carl Creek Farm in Liberty.
Fayette-Union County REMC’s first headquarters was above Driggs Shoe Store on the north side of the square in Liberty.
Wayne County REMC’s first headquarters was one room at Wayne County Farm Bureau.
WWVREMC held its first Annual Meeting on April 9, 1994, at the UCHS in Liberty.