Ways to Pay
WITH SMARTHUB, YOU MAY PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE USING A BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD.
Use the app to make a one-time payment or set up a recurring payment. You can also access more detailed account information and view your billing history. There is never a charge to use SmartHub and it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Have the amount of your monthly bill automatically deducted from your designated bank account or a debit or credit card. This automatic payment plan is free to all members.
SECUREPAY AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM: 1-844-827-4759
SecurePay is a quick and easy way to pay your bill without the wait. You can save your checking or savings account information if paying from a bank account. Or pay with American Express, Mastercard or Visa. Credit card information can also be saved for future payments. You can also inquire about your account balance, update your phone number, or make payments. There is never a charge to use SecurePay and it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
VISIT OUR OFFICE OR ONE OF OUR DESIGNATED PAY STATIONS.
101 Brownsville Ave.
Liberty, IN 47353
Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Pay at the counter or use our drop box.
Pay your bill at FCN Bank. Be sure to take our most recent bill with you. Participating locations include:
Franklin County National Bank
501 Main St.
Brookville, IN 47012
Pay with Cash
Visit vanilladirect.com for payment locations and information. VanillaDirect collects a fee for all transactions.
REMIT YOUR PAYMENT BY MAIL TO:
Whitewater Valley REMC
P.O. Box 350
Liberty, IN 47353
GO PAPERLESS! SIGN UP TWO WAYS:
From your web browser
Log in to your SmartHub account and click on “My Profile” and “Update My Paperless Settings.” Then, toggle the “Paperless” setting to ON on the right side of the page.
From your app
Log in to your SmartHub account and click on “More” and “Settings.” Then, toggle the “Paperless” setting to ON.
- A monthly email notification will be sent via email.
- See the identical bill statement online as you would receive at home.
- Receive your statement in real-time without any delays.
- You will be able to access your SmartHub website or mobile app 24/7.
- Reduces your paper clutter at home and no more misplaced bills.
- Pay your bill online using your checking account or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation of your payments made online or through our mobile app.
- Your Powerlines newsletter will be emailed to you, so you won’t miss out on important co-op news.