HVAC Tune-Up Rebate
Receive a rebate of 50% off a qualifying HVAC tune-up cost. Total rebate not to exceed $50.
It’s time to schedule your annual pre-season heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) check-up with a licensed HVAC contractor to ensure your system is operating efficiently. Tune-ups cannot be self-performed.
The HVAC tune-up rebate is designed for air source heat pumps and central air conditioning systems. Gas furnaces are not eligible unless part of a central air system.
Please fill out the Tune-Up Rebate application and submit with an itemized receipt showing date of service, total cost for tune-up and a checklist of services performed to Whitewater Valley REMC. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
For more information, please contact Whitewater Valley REMC at 765-458-5171.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by Whitewater Valley REMC.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old and not have an existing preventative maintenance contract or agreement.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor with itemized receipt.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service in the same calendar year.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- Approved rebates will be returned to the customer in the form of a check by mail via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability. First come, first served applications until funding is exhausted.