HVAC Tune-Up Rebate Application
The 2023 rebates have closed. In January 2024, we will start the new rebates. More information will be coming soon.
- Inspect safety disconnect
- Check refrigerant lines
- Check refrigerant caps
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect reversing valve (if applicable)
- Inspect and/or clean outdoor unit coil and wiring
- Inspect unit is level and draining properly
- Inspect fan blade balance
- Inspect capacitor
- Inspect indoor unit coil
- Inspect filter
- Examine blower
- Inspect insulation on refrigerant lines
- Test indoor capacitor
- Inspect condensation drain
- Check static air pressure
- Inspect thermostat
- Lubricate system
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by WWVREMC.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old and not have an existing preventative maintenance contract or agreement.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor with itemized receipt.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service in the same calendar year.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- Approved rebates will be returned to the customer in the form of a bill credit.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability. First come, first served applications until funding is exhausted.